Vyrian is a US-based independent distributor of electronic components to the aerospace, defense, IT and medical industries. Vyrian is ISO 9001: 2008-certified, and our rapidly growing component distribution network spans across Europe, Asia and the Americas to allow quick market access to the critical electronic components our partners need today. We are currently seeking experienced account managers to support our EU customer-base.Our account managers buy and sell electronic components to businesses all over the world. As a member of our sales team, you will develop accounts, find new leads, communicate and negotiate with buyers while growing your own account base.
What you’ll do:
- Research and engage customers and suppliers to identify partners who can benefit from our global distribution services.
- Work with partners to understand their specific electronic component needs and communicate how Vyrian can add value to their current supply chain.
- Travel and meet with key customers to build stronger relationships. A driver’s license is required.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Be a “team-first” person with a professional attitude.
- Be able to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Possess good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Be able to work across departments to get the job done.
- Target-driven and able to meet sales goals consistently.
We’re looking for someone who has:
- University degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- 3+ years experience sales, customer service or equivalent experience.
- Previous business-to-business sales experience.
- Outbound calling experience.
- Strong computer skills and math computation abilities.