About the JobYou’ll buy electronic components from Vyrian's approved suppliers and provide customer service to the sales team. You will work closely with sales and vendors to obtain the correct parts, volume, price and shipping schedule. You’ll also organize competitive biddings from suppliers to obtain the best quality, delivery and price for goods and services for Vyrian’s customers. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Be a “team-first” person with a professional attitude.
- Be able to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Possess good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Be knowledgeable about international purchasing, including importation requirements and exchange rates.
- Be able to work across departments to get the job done.
What we’re looking for:
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience purchasing in an ERP system environment.
What we’d really like to see:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent education and experience.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to find great sourcing.
- Strong math computation abilities.
- Familiarity with Quickbooks.
Please send us your resume today! email@example.com.We thank all applicants in advance for submitting your qualifications; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Vyrian, will be contacted.