About the JobYou’ll ensure that Vyrian’s product and process improvement continues. You’ll work directly with managers in all key departments at Vyrian (sales, purchasing, shipping/logistics/HR, executive) to drive execution of quality improvements in accordance with ISO 9001:2008 standards. From day one you’ll be challenged to take risks, think big, and make an impact, while getting lots of love and support from the team.
To be successful, you’ll need to:
- Be a “team-first” person with a professional attitude.
- Be able to work with limited supervision and high motivation.
- Possess good reasoning abilities and sound judgment.
- Be organized and able to prioritize tasks.
- Be able to work across departments to get the job done.
What we’re looking for:
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 2+ years experience in quality control.
- Familiarity with ISO 9001:2008 and other quality standards.
What we’d really like to see:
- Bachelors degree, or equivalent education and experience.
Please send us your resume today! firstname.lastname@example.org.We thank all applicants in advance for submitting your qualifications; however, only those applicants who are being considered for an interview, or are currently employed by Vyrian, will be contacted.